What you need to know about our processing of your personal data:
- Elretur is responsible for processing the personal data we receive from you.
- You are welcome to contact Vicki Diebel – Phone: +45 33369180 – Email: email@example.com.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to provide member services to you and your company, and to keep you informed about the legislation on producer and importer liability for electronic products and batteries, cf. the Data Protection Regulation’s Article 5(1b).
- The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is your consent, Article 6(1a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or the agreement/contract/order entered into, cf. Article 6(1b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and applicable law under Article 6(1c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or to allow the data controller or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest (unless the data subject’s interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring protection of their personal data take precedence over this, in particular if the data subject is a child), cf. Article 6(1f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Legitimate interests that would justify the processing of personal data include the marketing of new services/products.
- The personal data from the information we store is general information (e.g. name, address and contact details).
- We disclose your personal information to external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and any partners who may be relevant to the task, e.g. WEEE Europe.
- Some of our data processors are located outside of the EU/EEA. All of our data processors have been approved in accordance with the requirements of the EU Commission and the General Data Protection Regulation, which we are happy to document upon request.
- We have received personal information from you and possibly from publicly available sources.
- We store your personal information for as long as is lawful in relation to the Danish Bookkeeping Act, the rules on consent, the statute of limitations and/or other legislation.
- We do not use personal profiling for automatic decisions that could significantly affect people’s rights and freedoms.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- You have the right to access and rectification, i.e. you can request to see your personal data and correct/update the information at any time.
- You have the right to request deletion, i.e. you may have your personal information deleted unless, for bookkeeping or legal reasons, we deem it necessary to retain it for an extended period. The information will be deleted at the latest when any property law claims lapse.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- You have the right to object, i.e. in certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). This means that you can retrieve or receive information at any time.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidance on the rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk. Complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency: If you wish to complain, we will of course do whatever we can to make you happy, but you are always entitled to complain directly to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, DK-2500 Valby, Tel. +45 3319 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, see more at www.datatilsynet.dk.