Below you can read a short resume of the different subjects on Elreturs yearly members meeting on the 26th of April 2022. For some of the subjects the presentations are also available in English.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have questions about any of the subjects.
The future EPR on packaging
Communicating sustainability using BeCause
Morten Harboe-Jepsen, Elretur
- Why Elretur has entered a partnership with BeCause on making sustainability efforts more visible
Jahanzeeb Ahmed, BeCause
- Requirements on sustainability data from the market, stakeholders, and the legislation
- The need for increased digitization and cooperation to meet the requirements
- Ex: Cooperation with Elretur and Dandiags sustainability profile.
Bente Nordbjerg, Dandiag
- How Dandiag works with sustainability and their work with a new sustainability strategy.
Elretur on the battery campaign
- The campaign universe is a great success
- Going forward it will be fine-tuned and innovated to get the understanding that batteries should be collected converted into action.
- Recycling of household batteries
- Challenges in connection with recycling incl. fires
- Good advice for designing recyclable products
Christian Nyborg, ACTEC A/S
- Battery technologies – now and in the future
- How to decrease the amount of waste from batteries
- How will the coming EU-law on batteries affect the members of Elretur
- A more circular approach to batteries in the coming EU legislation
Elretur and the Danish register for producers – collaboration and reporting
Susanne Dyrelund, Joan Dalgaard and Vicki Diebel from Elretur and Susan Christensen from the Danish register for producers
- Reporting flow and deadlines
- Free-riders – roles; What is the different roles of the DPA, the environmental agency and Elretur
- Future WEEE and BAT-legislation